As a Payroll Preparer, one of your roles is to complete time entry each pay cycle. This page will provide you the manuals, forms and resources relating to time entry and other related business processes.
- Docusign Payroll Adjustment Form Used for leave payouts, retroactive pay for retirement eligible employees & accident leave. Be sure to include detailed calculation in the description or attach a spreadsheet to show the breakdown.
- How to process a leave payout?
- How to process tax segmentation? (Payroll Adjustment forms are no longer required to handle tax segmentation for non-benefit eligible payments. These payments should be done in time entry.)
- How to process a retroactive increase?
- How to process accident leave?
- How do I request and process a payroll advance?
- Docusign Time Entry Correction Form Used to adjust incorrect data in time entry relating to payment.
- Time Entry & Leave Processing Manual: Provides detailed instructions for PeopleSoft Time Entry and Leave transactions and business processes.