Skip to Main Content

Change of Address

Employee Address Changes

When an employee changes their address, they must notify the appropriate State Agencies of the change.

All employees (including student workers) must follow the procedures below for an employee address change in order for Central Payroll Bureau to be notified of their address change.


submit to the Department of Human Resources

An employee who is currently enrolled in health benefits must also notify the Department of Budget and Management, Employee Benefits Division of their change of address as follows:

  • Complete the Change of Name/Address Form and follow the submission instructions on the form.  This will update your address for health benefits and retirement.

NOTE: If you are a recently terminated employee, you must change your address directly with Central Payroll Bureau at 410-260-7401 in order for your latest W2 to be mailed to your correct address.  You do not need to update your address with UMBC.

Other Address Changes

myUMBC Directory Changes

Visit to your profile in myUMBC to change your on-campus information (Title, Office, Department). Human Resources does not have access to update this information

Student Address Changes

If you are a student, you must change your address with the Registrar’s Office (Personal Information Update)

Alumni Address Changes

If you are an alum, you must contact the Alumni House at 410-455-3703 to have your address changed.