Apply for Tuition Remission

Eligible UMBC employees who are taking courses or who have dependents taking courses at any USM institution can use the Tuition Remission system below.  To use this system for a spouse or dependent child you must have the Student’s Campus ID of the USM institution they attend.

APPLY NOWQuestions? Please contact

If you are a Retiree or applying to Morgan State University, Baltimore City Community College, or St. Mary’s College of Maryland, please use the paper Application For Tuition Remission.