The Department of Human Resources is the campus resource center for providing professional services and information in the areas of employment, benefits, compensation, and classification, training and development, payroll, employee relations, policy, administration, and human resources data management and reporting.
Our mission is to provide consistent, comprehensive, and cooperative services by competent, courteous staff.
UMBC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.
- Alternative Work Arrangements
- Consumer Information for Employees
- Employee of the Quarter
- Find Your SPS/Workday ID and Password
- HR Help
- Job Opportunities
- Job Well Done Group Project Award
- New Employee Resources
- Payroll Online Service Center (POSC)
- Performance Management Process (PMP)
- Supervisor’s Toolkit
- Timekeeping and Leave
- Top HR Inquiries
- UMBC Cares Faculty & Staff Emergency Fund