SPS Workday for Benefits is the Statewide Personnel System (SPS) administered by the Department of Budget and Management (DBM) through Workday. Employees are able to perform the following tasks in SPS Workday:
- Enroll in benefits online
- Enroll in and change benefits during Open Enrollment
- View benefit coverages and enrolled family members
- Initiate life event changes such as marriage, birth of a child, etc.
- Upload documentation such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc.
Personal information changes such as address, name change, DOB correction must be submitted through your department payroll preparer and/or the POSC system. Once updated on payroll, changes will be transmitted electronically into the SPS Workday system.
Please select an icon below for more information: