Skip to Main Content

Payroll – Employees

Having trouble finding what you’re looking for? Please try using the search bar at the top of the page, or contact our office at (410) 455-2337 to speak with an HR representative.

Change of Address – Information and required documentation for address changes.

Forms – Direct deposit, W-4 tax forms, and other Human Resource related forms.

Non-Resident Alien (NRA) – Required documents for non-resident alien new hires and renewal processes.

Pay Check, Tax & Direct Deposit – Pay check and direct deposit resources including check dates, forms and Payroll Online Service Center information.
POSC The Payroll Online Service Center (POSC) allows employees to review and print online pay checks, year-to-date pay history and W-2s. You may also manage your W-4 and change your address with your POSC account.  Additional Pay Check & Tax Information from Central Payroll Bureau.



Central Payroll Bureau Memos:

Filing form W4 and Address Changes

Payroll Changes effective January 1, 2016