This page is designed to provide UMBC payroll preparers and approvers with up to date HR/Payroll information as it relates to payroll process updates while we work remotely. The information will be continually updated so please bookmark this page and refer back to it for your source documentation and instructions.
This page offers guidance for the remote work DocuSign new-hire paperwork process, DocuSign Change Pars, Remote I-9 forms, supporting documentation, pre-hire forms, reporting time (students), and FAQ’s.
New Hire PAR (Onboarding Packet) for new hires & rehires. This link will initiate a Personnel Action Request form in Docusign which will be routed to new employees (employees requiring all hiring documents).
- New hire that requires onboarding documents (W-4, MW507, direct deposit, I-9, etc.)
- Rehire that requires all onboarding documents (W-4, MW507, direct deposit, etc.)
Note: The Preparer cannot edit the form until the employee completes their data.
- This link can be used to upload the following:
- Completed Pre-hire form (Prehire Business Process)
- Change PARS
- Position Management Changes
- Mail directly to the address on the form. Do not mail prior to 7 – 10 days before hire date for new employees.