- UMBC Childcare Resources myUMBC Group
- The Children’s Learning Center at CCBC Catonsville
- MD Resource Page for Child Care
- Eldercare Locator – a public service resource through the US Administration on Aging
- Maryland Office on Aging – Maryland Access Point (MAP) is a statewide resource for information and assistance about long-term services and supports, particularly for older adults and individuals with disabilities.
- Tuition Remission – available to employees and their spouse/dependent child(ren); review applicable policies, eligibility criteria, deadline dates and forms requirements for UMBC and other USM institutions.
- Tuition Reimbursement – allows employees to take courses at non-USM institutions when discipline is not available. Courses must be job-related in order for reimbursement to be approved.
- UMBC Training Center – offers tuition discounts for various training and certification
- Programs to UMBC faculty and staff, as well as spouse/dependent children; review discount policy and eligibility requirements.
Other Employee/Family Personal Services
Buying, leasing and maintaining cars, home repairs, real estate listings, house cleaning and other services that help employees save time are gaining in popularity as the economy surges ahead. Our Inova EAP services are available to point you in the right direction.