Accessing SPS Workday
- The link has changed, please use the steps below and update any old bookmarks.
- You will need to create a new password using the instructions below.
- The new OneLogin process requires a second authentication (mobile phone, app, email or phone number).
To login to SPS Workday through OneLogin need to do the following:
Step 1: Find your SPS ID (W-Number):
On the bottom of your Timesheet, myUMBC Profile, or in POSC
Step 2: Visit the State of Maryland’s OneLogin website to enter the SPS Workday system
Step 3: Enter the following Temporary Password
- Capital first letter of your first name
- Lower case first letter of your last name
- Four digit birth year
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
- End by entering $ (the dollar sign character on your keyboard)
- You will be prompted to select at least one security method that works best for you—a one-time passcode via email (UMBC email) or text, passcode through a mobile app on your mobile device or security questions.
Enrollment Help Guides
How to get help using SPS Workday
For general questions contact UMBC HR Benefits at email@example.com