Employees are paid on a bi-weekly basis (schedule below). The Payroll Online Service Center (POSC) allows employees to review and print online pay checks, year-to-date pay history and W-2s. You may also manage your W-4 and change your address with your POSC account.
The Payroll Online Service Center may be used to view/print:
- View/print current year pay stubs (rolling 12 months)
- View/print prior year pay stubs
- View/print duplicate W-2
- Update Address (related forms are still required such as W-4, benefits)
- Update Direct Deposit (NEW)
- Update W-4 (certain tax updates, like filing exempt, can not be done via the POSC)
If you are a current employee and do not already have an account, follow the POSC Set-up Instructions to create an account.